2010-08-18

Dropbox Folder Sync Beta published



A beta-version of my app for syncing a folder on SD-card automatically with a folder in the dropbox is now in the Android market for the minimum possible donation of 0.50eur+tax (I wanted 0.01 but that was not possible and free apps cannot be made payed later).
The final version will most likely be for a small donation of 2eur+tax.
I did test it here and it performs it's job but I need more people to test it before I will consider it safe.

This is published for testing by a wider audience and to get feedback. You will of cause get the final version and all updates in exchange.

I suggest to use this with a new folder on the SD-card and on the dropbox that are both only used for this purpose. (Just to be on the safe side.)

Wiki entry

Keine Kommentare: